Commitment to Borrowers
- We will listen attentively to your circumstances and we will always focus on finding specific solutions to your specific needs. We understand everyone has a unique situation and there is no one size fits all loan.
- From your first contact with our office, you will speak directly with a trained mortgage professional with your best interest at heart, not a commission-driven sales person that views you as simply a paycheck. You deserve more!
- You will be treated fairly and we will provide “haggle-free” rates and pricing upfront without using any high-pressure sales tactics or giving you any “run around”. We take an unbiased role in showing you the possibilities available for your mortgage.
- We will always make your best interest our top priority, even if we must advise you not to do a loan or to accept a competitive loan offer. You come first!
- You will have the security of knowing that we always provide you with all the information necessary to make wise decisions. We will be truthful and accurate regarding your options, fees and rates. We never bait and switch!
- We will provide you with the professional guidance that you need to accomplish your short term and long term objectives.
- Throughout the process, you will receive timely updates on the status of your loan and you will be notified immediately, in the event of changes.
- We will have an CBC National Bank Payment Reduction Specialist available to answer any question that may arise at your settlement, regardless of the time you settle.